The conference will take place in Copenhagen, Denmark, at Hvidovre Hospital the 22-23th of March 2018. The attenders will be psychologists and neuropsychologists from the Nordic countries.
The conference will address the important topic sexuality after acquired brain injury, what do we as professionals know about the topic and how do we deal with it in everyday practice? The scientific talks will also be addressing possibilities for treatment and therapy after brain injury including neuropsychotherapy.
The conference will feature both national and international speakers:
- Jennie Ponsford, professor, PhD, neuropsychologist, Australia
- Jaana Sarajuuri, PhD, neuropsychologist, Finland
- Juan Carlos Arango-Lasprilla, PhD, Research Professor, Spain
- Anne Norup, neuropsychologist, PhD, Rigshospitalet, Denmark
- Pernille Søndergaard, neuropsychologist, Rigshospitalet, Denmark
For more information, visit https://kursusportalen.plan2learn.dk/KursusValg.aspx?id=52689 .